Aspire continues to push the limits of vaping technology with its newest mod – the Aspire CF Maxx. The structural design and circuit board are finely crafted so the device is extremely reliable and stable.
All the safety elements you expect from a high-end mod are present in this device, including overcharge protection, short circuit protection, safety cutoff/atomizer protection, and low voltage protection.
The CF Maxx 50W features stainless steel endpoints, a stainless steel power button, and a sleek carbon fiber coated tube that make this mod a gorgeous addition to your collection of batteries. The Aspire CF Maxx has a spring-loaded contact pin that ensures proper connection with the atomizer at all times.
The Aspire carbon fiber Maxx is designed to be compatible with the Aspire Atlantis Mega sub-ohm tank.
- 3000mAh built-in rechargeable battery
- Adjust wattage with a simple twist of the bottom dial
- Stainless steel endpoints
- Stainless steel firing button
- Black carbon fiber coated body
- Spring-loaded atomizer contact point
- Safety vent holes
- Overcharge protection
- Short circuit protection
- Safety cutoff/atomizer protection
- Low voltage protection
- 5-click on/off button
How the Aspire CF Maxx Works
To turn the device on or off, press the button 5 times within 2 seconds. Both blue and orange LEDs will flash 3 times to confirm your action. The button will glow blue when the Aspire CF Maxx is on and ready to fire.
The LED lights also work as voltage indicators. Blue means the device is operating between 3.6 volts and 4.2 volts. Orange means the output is less than 3.5 volts.
When the mod is low on battery power, the orange LED will flash 15 times. Charging time is 3-6 hours. Always use a compatible Aspire charging with your CF Maxx mod.
To charge your battery, remove the atomizer and other vaping components. Gently screw the battery into the USB charger. Plug the charger into a computer or wall adapter. The battery will flash 3 times and then turn orange or blue depending on voltage output. While charging, the light on the USB device will stay red. Once full power is achieved, the charger light will turn green light and the Aspire CF Maxx will turn itself off after the button flashes 20 times.
When the battery is charged beyond 4.2 volts, the built-in microchip will automatically cut power off.
When the battery voltage drops under 3.3 volts, the atomizer will deactivate and the orange LED will flash 15 times.
If the heating coils encounter a short circuit while vaping, both blue and orange LEDs will flash 3 times and the battery will go into sleep mode.
If the battery encounters a short circuit while charging, both blue and orange LEDs will flash 6 times and the Aspire CF Maxx will stop charging.
When the device temperature rises beyond 75 degrees Celsius, the LED will flash 10 times.
When the firing button is pressed for more than 10 seconds, the LED will flash 10 times and the battery will cut off output. After the LED stops flashing, you can press the button again and inhale.
It is recommended that you lock your device when not in use to prevent accidental activation. To lock the battery, press the button 5 times within 2 seconds. Both orange and blue LEDs will flash 3 times. Repeat the process to unlock your device.
- Full charge the battery before using.
- Do not store the battery in a hot or humid environment.
- Do not drop or puncture the battery.
- Do not force battery connection to other attachments.
- Always charge the Aspire CF Maxx on a compatible charger.
- Always keep the battery dry and away from moisture.
- Do not dismantle or expose the battery compartment.
- If the LED indicator stays lit continuously or the device becomes too hot, disconnect the battery from the atomizer tank immediately to break the electrical connection.
- Battery capacity: 3000mAh
- Voltage output: 4.2 volts
- Variable wattage: 5 watts to 50 watts
- Atomizer resistance: 0.3 ohm to 5.0 ohms
- Threading: 510 compatible
- Diameter: 30mm
1 x Aspire CF Maxx 50W 3000mAh Battery
1 x Usb Charger